For this episode, we were chatting with Pete McNally. Pete has been in the industry for over 12 years, He has worked in animation and games but he’s spent the majority of his professional career as a 3D Generalist with the Emmy award-winning technology company Havok.
Pete has a passion for photogrammetry and material creation. Alongside his impressive collection of personal projects he is working closely with and has authored tutorials for, the AI texturing company Artomatix.
- Torc’s Dreadnought: www.gamestoaster.typepad.com/games_toaste…eadnoug.html
- DogFighter: www.store.steampowered.com/app/42500/DogFighter/
- Project Memento – Next Gen Reality Capture Tool: www.blogs.autodesk.com/recap/introduct…y-capture-tool/
- Instant Meshes (Free quad-based autoretopology program: www.igl.ethz.ch/projects/instant-meshes/
- Sketchfab: www.sketchfab.com/blogs/community/an…etry-pete-mcnally/ www.sketchfab.com/3d-models/male-hea…7cb112fc2d124ba587
- Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera: www.amazon.co.uk/Nikon-D3300-Digi…mm/dp/B00HQCW7TM
- Love Death and Robots: www.netflix.com/ie/title/80174608
- Ten24: www.ten24.info/
- Your Smartphone is a Material Scanner: www.allegorithmic.com/blog/your-smar…terial-scanner
- Artomatix: www.artomatix.com/
- Marmoset Toolbag www.marmoset.co/
- Knald Technologies, LLC (100$ -200$) www.knaldtech.com/
- 80 level Interview: www.80.lv/articles/new-era-of-3d…uction-with-artomatix/