For this episode we sat down and chatted with Darko Mitev, He’s a senior character artist living and working in Dublin/Brown Bag Films.
Darko has an impressive portfolio of work including characters, props and environments. On top of his full time job at Brown bag, Darko freelances as a sculptor and character designer. He has run several classes for Animation Skillnet, he has put together tutorials on some of his past creations, and somehow still finds time for personal projects.
The Art of Darko Mitev on Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/185624418539814/
- 3DTotal’s Interview with Darko: www.3dtotal.com/news/interviews/dar…r-modeler-interview
- Darko’s Tutorial on his Goblin Project: www.3dtotal.com/tutorials/t/model-a…character-in-zbrush
- CGSociety: www.cgsociety.org/
- FMX – Conference on Animation, Effects, Games and Immersive Media: www.fmx.de/about/
- Annecy International Animated Film Festival and Market: www.annecy.org/home
- Trojan Horse was a Unicorn: www.trojan-unicorn.com/
- SIGGRAPH: www.siggraph.org/
- ZBrush Summit: www.summit.pixologic.com/
Join the discussion